THE SIMS 4: LIST OF FEATURES FROM PRIMAGAMES
The Sims 4 eGuide from Primagames is up and highlights just how much content The Sims 4 doesn’t have with their hilarious “Whats New” section. Where they have to pad out their list of new features with things that aren’t in the game like no newspapers, Repo Man, carpools, classes, stores or burglars.
There are a few legitimately new features in the list though like collecting postcards and the ability to click on a need in the UI for your Sims to take care of it themselves. Read More for the full list.
Whats New? Is That All?
Not by a long shot. There are new skills to learn, new careers to join, and new types of objects to collect. Here is just a taste of what you can expect.
- Explore two new worlds each with different themes, different architecture, and new Sims to meet.
- Build your very own rocketship in your backyard. Learn the Rocket Science skill and then explore space where you can find out-of-this-world collectibles.
- Stay at home and watch the stars in your very own backyard observatory.
- Write to pen pals and ask them to send you postcards. Can you collect a postcard from every city?
- Does your female Sim feel sick in the morning? Maybe she needs to take a pregnancy test.
- Babies are easier to care for than ever. Keep them happy and fed because they grow up so quickly!
- Each Sim has an Aspiration. Assist them to fulfill it so they can gain a new trait as a reward.
- Help Sims complete their whims to earn Satisfaction Points, then spend all those Satisfaction Points you have been earning at the Rewards Store where you can buy potions with short-term effects or traits that last a lifetime.
- Does your Sim have a need that needs to be taken care of? Just click on the need and your Sims will go take care of it themselves.
- No need to pick up the paper off your lawn or worry about them littering your lot. Use your cell phone or computer to find a job.
- You no longer have to worry about the Repo Man coming into your house. However, if you don’t pay your bills, the power gets shut off. Your Sims won’t be using their computers or watching television until they pay their bills.
- When it is time for work, your Sims get ready and go. They don’t have to catch the carpool an hour before their shift. Go right when work starts and not a minute earlier. Now you have more time for doing your own thing.
- Learn skills by just doing the actions. You no longer need to pay to take classes.
- Sims already come with recipes and learn more by developing the Cooking and the new Gourmet Cooking skills. You don’t have to go to the store and spend money on recipes. You don’t need to run to the store for ingredients either. Your refrigerator contains everything you need. However, if you garden, you can add some fresh ingredient to your meals and make them even better.
- All that extra produce your grow in your garden can easily be sold right from your inventory. No need to go into town to sell it.
- Once your Sims get to level 10 in a skill, they can mentor other Sims in that skill and help them develop it faster.
- Explore the neighborhoods to find hidden entrances to secret areas including Sylvan Glade and the Forgotten Grotto.
- While you can be a criminal for a career, the streets of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are safe. You don’t need to worry about burglars stealing the stuff you worked so hard to afford.
Plus there are plenty of new items to purchase and use on your lots. So what are you waiting for? Dig in and learn more about The Sims 4.
Honeywell’s Sims 4 News | Prima Guide
ugg, is this a joke? i cant see anyway this game is worth buying